Run for Aspins 2017
May 6 (Saturday), 2017
Camp Aguinaldo, Q.C.
5K Human – P600 (Bib/Hoodie and Finisher Medal)
10K Human – P750 (Bib/Hoodie and Finisher Medal)
2K Man and Dog – P750 (Man-Bib/ Man-Hoodie/ Dog Bandana and Finisher Medal)
600m Man and Dog – P600 (Man-Bib/ Man-Hoodie/ Dog Bandana and Finisher Medal)
Early Registration discount of P100 in all categories if you register from March 22 – March 31.
- Registration payment via Bank Deposit or Electronic Fund Transfer
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: Rundezvous Inc.
Account Number: 2431-0082-14
- Banco de Oro
Account Name: Villamor A. Cando
Account Number: 7180-0022-72
- Go to the On-line registration – http://tinyurl.com/RunforAspins2017 and fill out the form.
- Take a photo, scanned copy or screen shot of the deposit / transaction slip / fund transfer record and email to – email@example.com with subject: ASPINS – (Distance Category). A confirmation email will be sent back to you in 1-2 days.
- Race kit claiming will be scheduled a week before the race at your chosen Garmin Concept Store.
General Rules on Racing with Dogs
- All dogs must be CURRENT on their anti-rabies vaccination. Puppies who have not been given their first shot are discouraged to join because of the possibility of contracting rabies from other dogs.
- All dogs must be ON LEASH at all times. Whenever possible, keep a short leash for better control of your dog especially with other dogs.
- No aggressive dogs or female dogs in heat will be allowed into the race. The AFP K9 and accredited vets will be tasked to screen dogs before the race.
- Hydration for both human and dogs will be provided along the route.
- It is the dog owner-racer’s responsibility to clean up after his/her dog, especially at the Parade Ground area.
3:00 PM – Assembly and Pre-race Program
3:30 PM – 10K Gunstart
3:45 PM – 5K Gunstart
4:30 PM – Program & Awarding Ceremonies
4:45 PM – K9 Mini-Olympics and Exhibition
5:30 PM – 2K Man & Dog Gunstart
5:45 PM – 600m Man & Dog Gunstart
6:00 PM – Prongram & Awarding Continuation
7:00 PM – End of Event and Race Cut-Off
Schedule revisions may be made on the event day for the safety of all dogs.